Dog Walking Pet Fish
Dog Walking Pet Fish. The background for this piece are radio schematics from the 1950s. I glue them onto wood and paint on top of them. Inspired by the way I use the romance comics in that series, I left the schematic completely exposed and only painted the animals and objects so that the schematic is a more active part of the piece.
- The dog has a 3d Tinker Toy eye.
- Reads beautifully both from across the room and up close.
- Made entirely with archival materials so its fresh vibrant colors won’t fade or decay; a piece to treasure your whole life.
- The piece comes framed and wired, ready to hang.
- Mixed media: wood, found objects, acrylic paint
25" wide x 21" high
FLAT RATE SHIPPING $90 (at checkout, choose Small Art Flat Rate option)